Conclusion at first
We don’t have to use ddms and monitor in Android Studio 3.1.
We can use Device File Explorer to upload any files directly.
※ I don’t know that it exists before 3.1.
- In advance, start up an emulator.
- Type shortcut ‘ctrl + shift + A’ to open search box, and type “device file explorer’.
- Choose device file explorer and it appears from the right.
- Right click at the directory where you want to upload any files, and click ‘Upload’, then local computer’s explorer is opened.
- You can upload any files.
I took a screen shot when I used file device explorer to upload ‘neko1.jpg’ at ‘media/0/Pictures/’ directory.
I checked ‘neko1.jpg’ exists in emulator.
- Windows 10
- Android Studio 3.1
- Emulator Pixel_2_API_26